Flat roof | east-west
- Secure, stable and quick to install
- Wind-tunnel tested aerodynamics
- No penetration of the roof membrane
- Minimal ballasting
- For roof pitches of up to 5°
- More module surface area possible
- Wide base rail with rounded edges
- Ballast trough for large-format stones
- Double support for heavy loads
- Rail with pads for cross drainage
- Only three clamps for all frame heights
- Simple, Eurocode-compliant layout with our Solar-Planit online tool
OUR SOLUTION FOR THE EAST-WEST-FACING DIRECTION
With our east-west II mounting system, you can optimise the use of the surface area of your fl at roof: Compared to south-facing elevations, you can install nearly twice the module surface area. Electricity production is thus distributed more evenly throughout the entire day. The east-west II mounting system is a very secure and stable system for fl at roofs with a pitch of up to 5° – and, what is more, it is quick and easy to assemble.
The mounting system is fi xed on the roof with its own weight and, if necessary, ballast stones, although the optimised aerodynamics of our system require little to no ballasting: an advantage for fl at roofs with low load reserves. The mounting system consists of only a few components. The substructure is installed in a modular grid. The base foot and the module support are clicked together, and the module fastened by the short side of the frame. The base rail, which can also be used as a cable channel, has rounded edges and a separation layer to protect the roof membrane. The system is installed on foil
and bitumen roofs and can also be installed on gravel roofs.
Our various supports allow us to tailor solutions to the specifi c loads – even in the case of heavy load requirements. Per default, we can subject the east-west II mounting system to loads of 2.4 kN/m², and with a module clamp on the long side, even up to 4.8 kN/m².
Configuration with the Solar Planit tool: Configuration tool
Are there any further documents you need? Please get in touch: Email