Trapezoidal roof | insertion system
- Attractive and unmistakable appearance
- Only a handful of components – entirely pre-assembled
- Quick and efficient thanks to insertion technology and pre-assembled parts
- Floating and tension-free module installation
- Insertion rails in blank aluminium or black
- Easy and secure – fixed directly to the trapezoidal sheet
- For steel panel thicknesses from 0.4 mm
- Excellent rear ventilation
- Simple, Eurocode-compliant layout with our Solar-Planit online tool
CONVINCING QUALITY FOR YOUR TRAPEZOIDAL ROOF
The insertion system from novotegra enables tension-free, fl oating – and at the same time very secure and stable – installation of your photovoltaic modules. The modules are gently placed in our insertion rails, which are available in either blank aluminium or black, with their entire frame length. Depending on the combination of rail and module, you can create a very aesthetic and homogenous installation surface with the insertion mounting system. The insertion mounting system is also popular because of its thought-through construction, resulting in a quick and easy assembly with high-quality, durable and corrosion-resistant components.
The insertion rail is attached directly to the trapezoidal sheet using a trapezoidal sheet bracket which is attached to the side of the raised bead. Our insertion system for trapezoidal roofs can be used starting at a steel plate thickness of 0.4 mm. It provides excellent rear ventilation of the modules, which can be installed either vertically or horizontally.
Very practical for installation on the roof: the insertion system for trapezoidal roofs consists of only a handful of individual components, greatly simplifying installation. For trapezoidal roofs, we use technical approved chipless thin sheet screws which are screwed into the trapezoidal sheet without producing any chips which could corrode.
For a straightforward and rapidly installed system conforming to Eurocode regulations you can use our Solar Planit software tool available at Solar-Planit.
Are there any further documents you need? Please get in touch: Email