Tile roof | clamping system novotegra top-fix
- Secure, stable and durable
- Three-way adjustable roof hooks
- The C-rail also acts as a cable channel
- Double roof hooks for heavy snow loads
- High-quality production and proven clamping technology
- Only three clamps for all frame heights
- For all conventional tiles and minimal tile adjustment
- Excellent rear ventilation of the module
- Simple, Eurocode-compliant layout with our Solar-Planit online tool
EASY, STABLE AND FLEXIBLE
Our roof hook sets from the novotegra family are ideal for roof attachment when mounting modules on tile roofs. The various sets consist of a base profile and a bracket which is screwed into the base profile. Because they are three-way adjustable, the roof hook sets are perfectly adaptable to any tile roof. This way you can always achieve a homogenous module field, even on
uneven roofs. Whether you choose a large base profi le with a second bracket for heavy snow loads or the flex roof hook set for light loads − we always have a simple, stable and flexible solution for your tile roof.
C-rails are always mounted using the same principle: The classic screw connection with a locking nut ensures a quick, strong and permanently reliable connection for both single-rail and cross-rail connections. At the same time, the interior of the rail acts as a cable channel with enough room for cables and plugs.
All end and middle clamps are pre-assembled and also available in a black anodised variant. Be it modules installed in portrait or landscape or a singlerail or cross-rail system, thanks to reliable clamping technology, modules can be attached to C-rails quickly and securely. The end clamps close the module field flush to the C-rails, making the substructure nearly invisible – for visually perfect installations.
Are there any further documents you need? Please get in touch: Email