Solar-Planit – a free tool available to you
We will make our free project design tool, Solar-Planit, available to you. Solar-Planit is a web-based software programme, which enables you to quickly and accurately design and dimension mounting systems in accordance with European standards.
The Solar-Planit programme is easy to use, and it supports calculation of mounting systems and selection of inverters and modules for your PV system.
Get results easily and quickly
Simply enter your parameters into the program, and Solar-Planit will put together a list of the necessary components.
Whether you need an optimal system design for the modules you have chosen, or the perfect inverter combination, the programme will quickly provide you with usable results.
Do you need individual solutions?
As well as being easy to use, Solar-Planit is also very flexible, giving you the option of adding a wide range of solutions:
- Customisable: Customisable substructure and system designs are available for a wide range of roof coverings.
- Flexible: Planning of multiple module fields and keep-out areas on the roof.
- Adaptable: Use of components from Novotegra’s wide range of mounting systems.
- Statics: The dimensioning is certified by TÜV Rheinland and in accordance with European standards.
- Eurocode standards: Solar-Planit uses existing Eurocode data, which are applicable in all major European countries.
- Dimensioning of components: Checks on dimensioning and usability, including error messages for any overloading of individual components.
- User-friendly visualisation: Options for 3D views, roof planning, dimensioning and mounting plans.
- System documentation: Documentation can be customised as necessary.
- Web-based: There is an option to share access to projects with colleagues, our sales staff and Competence Centres.